Sunday, January 18, 2009

'Crossish ride

Date: Jan 18 Sun
Weather: 33F, windy from NW
Mileage: 16ish (Crosscheck)
January mileage: 250
Year to date: 250

Really nothing to report other than a 1-hr ride during the boys' youth group. Dropped them off, headed through Indian Hills and to RiverRdCC/Champions Park for some laps around the cross course. The wind was pretty hard and cold from the north so I rode hard just to keep warm. I even did 2 run-ups with the remount being my usual bane. From there it was back up Mockingbird Valley, just where I had been Friday night. Through Indian Hills again and back to the truck. I went across the street to Heine's for a warm-up coffee and that was it. An efficient way to get a little mileage in, although I was colder today than at -1F Friday morning. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment