Thursday, January 8, 2009

Commute No. 3

Date: Jan 8 Thurs
Weather: 28F
Mileage: 14 (TrekSS)
January mileage: 126
Year to date: 126

Another mundane-and-yet-momentous commtue today. It was a cold 28F and windy going to school. And this afternoon, a cold and windy 28F. It was supposed to warm up but it evidently did not. I think I might have had a heart skip at about mile 6 or so of the afternoon commute. I was riding up Spring near the parks and working sorta hard to keep warm. Suddenly, something happened. Don't really know what, but it was in m chest and it made me slow down. It seemed as though afterward I was less able to work a harder rate. It just dropped my work rate down, muscles, breathing. I just sort of stopped. I even walked the hill going up to Douglass Blvd and later the Lakeside hill, BUT I don't feel that bad.

Spooky

1 comment:

  1. Go see a doctor. I would hate for this to be something serious.

    ReplyDelete